Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Booties of Comikaze 2012

To close out my coverage of Stan Lee's Comikaze 2012, I thought I would share all the photos of hot chicks and great booties that were every where as far as the eye could see at this event. Thanks to Rob for never missing a perv shot!


Iron booty!

Shroomin' boobies!

Naughty skirt

OK, so keep your eye on the girl in pink, Rob must have had a thing for her, you'll see a few shots. Girl in pink, if you're out there, give Rob a shout, and say wassup.

Pinky!

Perv from above. Nice!

Cuteness!

Boobies from space!

Some one stole this girl's pants and we are so very glad.

We meet again, Pinky!

Axe, check. Bow, check. Booties, check.

I'm not sure what is going on with thse pants, but I like it.

Sky perv!

Excuse me ladies, could you please turn around and show Rob your booties?

Thanks!

Excellent rack!

My favorite booty of the weekend. May I say, Miss, you look lovely in green!

Cat Booty!


Blue booty!
And finally my booty.
 
I hope you enjoyed the T&A of Comikaze. Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment